Thursday, August 5, 2010

semester 1

one semester was ady over...
4month was not long but not short too....
a lot of things tat happened during this semester...
grown me up to became stronger in friendship, love, and knowledge....
i hope the exam can passed...
collage life was a little bit different compare to high school...
and i try to increase my weight but was hard and passible....
and i try to searched a girlfriend but it was a big challenge...
i knew a lot of friends and they were nice , friendly and kindly....
i still can remember when i first step in this collage...
let me feel stress and pressure....
because i heard everyone spoke in English ...
and i never spoke before...
next semester i need to took EAP...
it was challenge me...
i think my English level just reach till intermediate...
many of my friends turn to be a couple...
i was admire them....
it was complicated...


No comments:

Post a Comment