Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Actually

this saturday is going to a talk
maybe i will attend the job
i wan try to earn money and a lot of thing to myself
i wan to be strong and i don wan be an exhausted soilder....
i wan continue to fight and i wont throw my inspiring flag away and collapse
cambate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wan to wake up early!!!
becouse nid to continue my time table for increase my weight
hoho!!
tomorrow nid to go inside kitchen it is exciting
i must pay attention at study
don think too much
don worry about what they saying
i don wan go b
to just being one half of the question
every kiss that u give
jealous females hate it
i know tat
it's amazing how u can speak rite to my heart
without saying a word u can light up the dark
try as i may i can never explain
don wan like child anymore
and it's time to sleep
good nite
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment