Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BAd

actually i lost all my thing....
and i don have confidence anymore...
how i can i get it b ??
someone is helping me??
y i still wan to think too much??
can i refresh my mind and delete all the thing
i don wan be a troubles man anymore
sometimes i will look down myself becose
i'm not handsome at all i also cant do anything for this world
i'm not match be a human being
GOD izzit u'r fair to each other
when i was sing in front my friend i also will be shy
donno y before i wont shy
izzit my voice will broke???
GOD if u'r fair pls let me find b my confisende
T.T
i wan all it b
actually i cant lose
but i try to force myself
it was hard to me
haizZZzz
disappointed for myself
dam shit
fuk off
i wan go b my hometown and find b my confidence
where is it??
plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
i don wan
is not fair to me
i don wan to face each other
i was ady tired
TIRED
I always remember how was the tired word
i cant found my love
i cant found my future
i cant found my money
i cant found my appearance
always i cant when i can i change to be i can??????
where am i?
i wan me to be there!!!
i wan shout out all my thing
study study study and study
i will try to don think too much
i'm not a gay y all the guy say he love me??
izzit my appearance look like gay????
pls fair to me
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nothing will be fair, don't scold god. you should thanks god because of god you can sit in front on ur laptop and typing this.
    Don't be sad, because tomorrow will be better. it's not the end, it's just start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do what you wanna do =D
    good luck.

    ReplyDelete