Thursday, February 17, 2011

MIss

The movie called sanctum was been watched by me....
I realize that every parents of us are loving us....
Now i only feel that mum i love u much
The biggest thing i done before was i din tell u i love u every single day....
wow!!Today i feel very tired cose after class i went to green box after movie after again to that cafe eat until 10 only b home
reach home almost 10.30
tired neh....T.T
massage someone help me
i think no one will help me
haizZZzz
hm.......
this cuming sunday mayb i will join a competition
but still thinking wan or don wan
confuse + ing
exam is cuming
headache again...
study hard don think about love put it away
try my best
concentrate
if everyone can think like me
and this will be happy familly
haha
i hope so
gud9 guys
muackzZZzzz....




ZZzzZZzzZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment