Saturday, January 15, 2011

Prefer...

woW!!!
it was a bored afternoon...
luckily i have my computer to accompany me
so....how about tonite
i realize something i was a little little boy...
it's something like a fruit tat haven ripe...
Anyway tat was a bad thing to me
so rite now
have to be cook....
<3
and understand what is the situation...
how to control how to confront ......
how i gonna love...
i dreamed that love would never die
i dreamed tat god would be forgiving...
tat was rite....
pls don deny me...

...-.-
i swear i wont cry
even as tears fill my eyes
...
tat's mean rite now wont be care about tat i feel the things are important
i will make it obvious...
haha
All that i want in my life is the feeling of peace
deep within me truly.....
now i've found out what i've want is what i've got
good nite....



No comments:

Post a Comment